Crimsafe Security Windows
Toowoomba’s Leading Supplier of Crimsafe Security Windows
Enjoy the breeze without worrying about the safety of your home with steel mesh security screens from Althaus Security Screens & Doors.
We provide Crimsafe security windows in a variety of styles including fixed, hinged and sliding panels. In doing this, we can place security mesh in any size or type of window without disrupting views or functionality.
Additionally, when installing windows more than 2 meters above the ground (such as multi-storey buildings), we ensure they’re compliant to state window safety guidelines.
Protection devices are included with these windows to ensure children cannot accidentally open the window and fall.
Our experienced team can also install emergency exits in your home. The unique Safe-S-Capes system can be easily opened from the inside, while still offering exceptional protection from intruders.
Call one of our security screen technicians today for a quote in regard to window screens for your home or business.
We Provide Crimsafe Security Windows Installations
Have you been considering installing security windows in your home for the many advantages they can provide? Do you want to be able to leave your door open to enjoy the breeze while you go about your day inside? Perhaps you want to be able to sleep in safety with your windows open at night to combat some of the humid Australian climate? Crimsafe Security Windows make this not just a possibility, but a reality. Not too sure what Crimsafe Security Windows are or why you should choose them? We can help.
What Are Crimsafe Security Windows?
Crimsafe Security Windows are custom made and fitted stainless steel security screens that are designed to prevent break-ins at your home. They’re extremely strong and hardy and will do a fantastic job of protecting your property and family. They come in a variety of styles to suit any home decor and are designed to handle the Australian environment without compromising their strength or ability to keep your home safe.
Why Should You Get Crimsafe Security Windows Installed in Your Home?
There are a variety of reasons to choose Crimsafe Windows:
- They’re super strong: Crimsafe Security Windows have been independently tested and have been proven to be the strongest security windows on the market
- They provide insect protection: Crimsafe Security Windows will help keep the annoying bugs and insects outside so that you can enjoy having your windows open without all of nature coming inside.
- Allow for airflow and ventilation: Perhaps the biggest advantage of Crimsafe Security Windows is the fact that you can let in the cool air without compromising your safety.
- Provide protection from the elements: Not only do Crimsafe Security Windows help prevent unwanted intruders and insects, but they can also help prevent the interior of your home from the harsh Australian elements. Crimsafe provides heat protection, UV protection, fire protection, storm protection and hailstone and debris protection.
- Can help you save on your electricity bills: Your windows and doors are one of the main points where the greatest heat loss or gain occurs in your home. Crimsafe’s stainless steel helps to keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter which can help to drastically reduce your electricity bill.
Are Crimsafe Security Windows Worth the Investment?
If you’re looking for security windows that are not only exceptionally strong but can also help keep out insects and environmental conditions, Crimsafe Security Windows are the right choice for you. With a variety of design styles to choose from and custom fitting to ensure that they fit your home perfectly, Crimsafe Security Windows are a fantastic option for your home and security.
Get in Touch to Get Your Crimsafe Windows Installed Today!
If you have decided that Crimsafe Security Windows are the right choice for your home and family, we can help you get them installed. Get in touch with our team today and have a chat about which style of Crimsafe Security Windows is right for your home. We can provide you with a free, no obligations measurement and quote on the installation of your new security windows.